20080815

lately

so I noe I haven't been on in like a week but I've been so busy with school family and sports you noe. but yeah school started on tuesday. its going good. whole lot more ppl of course. cross country started on Tuesday also. gotta stay in shape for track season.

but I had time to go out lately. the last time i went out was to see batman the dark night or whatever its called and i didnt really like it. i noe i noe your prolly thinkin that that was like the best movie ever but i didnt care to much for batman. but i did like joker. i think that joker was the best character. and thats sad especially if the movies named batman not joker. it shoulda been called joker. so anywho I promise that tomorrow ima go to the movies and see something good. i wanna c tropic thunder or mirrors but yeah. I'll update you on that tomorrow.

anywho I've been watching the olympics like everyday xcept I didn't get to see gymnastics yesterday(thursday) but I'm excited for track and field. [tonight at 11pacific time]. and the us swim team is amazing. that 4x100 oh man I'm speachless. ive got my eye on jackie johnson woot woot sanya richards jaremy wariner and muna lee. good luck yall!!

No comments: